Be a Millio/Billionaire, Make a Donation

FeedBurner

Millionaires Who Give Money Away, Billionaires Who Give Money Away,  Rich People Who Give Money Away

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Support Story Media Companies -SMC- We pitch your story of needs to potential Donors!


Help us blast your story on Social Media such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc.

We blast your story on Social Media for you!

Support MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists Blog today: $1 or more Donations


Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Australian Woman Needs Financial assistance after Fiance Walked out on Her

Please help this woman get back on her feet. "Hello, I'm really embarrassed that I have had to resort to this, but I'm desperately in need of financial assistance. I live in Australia, am a 51 year old female and had to resign from my part time job earlier this year due to health problems (fibromyalgia and a lower back condition). At the time I was living with my fiancé so financially we were ok. We were meant to be getting married on November 22 this year. I bought things for the wedding and everything was booked. My fiancé, who was an alcoholic, walked out 3 weeks before the wedding, leaving me with no income and struggling to pay the rent. I now have my 21 year old daughter living with me after her relationship broke down and she is pregnant. The small amount of money I get from Centrelink barely covers my rent. My daughter does have a part time job, but the pay is not great and she helps out with rent and food as best she can, barely enough for us to survive. I have been searching for work, but in the small country town where I live, jobs are very few and far between. I've had to borrow from friends and family just to keep a roof over our head, let alone pay electricity, water etc, which are getting further and further behind and no way to pay them. My ex fiancé has offered no help, and I have no one else to go to for money. Please, any help would be so much appreciated, to help with utility bills and catch up on rent. Hopefully, I will find a job soon. Thank you.

Des

(Paypal email dslyferrs@yahoo.com.au)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your free comment for MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists.blogspot.com. Keep them short, legit, and right to the point. Submit your story of needs. By submitting your story to us, you allow us to print them here and elsewhere.