Be a Millio/Billionaire, Make a Donation

FeedBurner

Millionaires Who Give Money Away, Billionaires Who Give Money Away,  Rich People Who Give Money Away

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Support Story Media Companies -SMC- We pitch your story of needs to potential Donors!


Help us blast your story on Social Media such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc.

We blast your story on Social Media for you!

Support MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists Blog today: $1 or more Donations


Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Help Needed for this family

"My heartful greetings

I am in need of money to pay my children school fees. Please help me to get going school in week time for my children.

I am in bad and drowning stage in my life that I had lost my job and with unpayable debts due to lack of regular income, i am trying my best to survey with my family of three children in a starving position. once i lived good life and my fate I last everything but I want to eduacte my children without my break for their life. I don't have support and my family depends on me and my income. I doing part time time jobs now to feed my family but my children are good in their studies. I am unable to pay their school fees for my children my elder daughter is in college, but my pathetic position and not manageable family income they are not able to pay their school and college fees this will come $3345 for my three children full year fees.

Kindly help me by heartfull donation and blessings to my children to contine their children they have to go within in a week time. I tryed my best and nobody is here to support, now believing God and trying my best online support. I am very faithful and trusted person Please help me to get on my children educations. I beg and beg to help me I am in depressed mind not to spoil my children future and they are studying good, but my situation not to allow them to continue,

Please help me by your most contribution and If i get into my feet I pay it to you.

Please this is help I beg to pay the school fees for my three children not for my desire to get other money.

Please consider my life of troubles with my debts and jobless please help me through Paypal email id dbprasadb@gmail.com

Please trust me and help my children to continue the future

Please

Thanks

With Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your free comment for MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists.blogspot.com. Keep them short, legit, and right to the point. Submit your story of needs. By submitting your story to us, you allow us to print them here and elsewhere.