Be a Millio/Billionaire, Make a Donation

FeedBurner

Millionaires Who Give Money Away, Billionaires Who Give Money Away,  Rich People Who Give Money Away

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Support Story Media Companies -SMC- We pitch your story of needs to potential Donors!


Help us blast your story on Social Media such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc.

We blast your story on Social Media for you!

Support MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists Blog today: $1 or more Donations


Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ecotourism Worker Got a Stroke, Could no longer Work in the Tourism Industry in the Caribbean

Please reach out to this family who needs your help. Read this heart-breaking story of needs submitted by the father.

"My Family and I REALLY need help!

I am a proud father of a 10-year-old boy and a 5-year-old girl also living with my wife. On January I had a stroke and since then, I’m not able to work and won’t be for the next 3 months at least. I was working for the same company for the past 10 years and they let me go in December 2014. I didn’t really care ‘cause I know I’m a hard worker and I know I was gonna find a job easily but I didn’t plan this;

See, I was living on an Island in the Caribbean working in tourism and after losing my job I decided to go to my country (Canada) and start over again with my little family. So, my family and I went at my mom’s house and I started to look for a job and was fortunate enough to have found one on the same day I fell sick! The big problem is that we are still here at my mom’s house (We are all currently sleeping on a sofa-bed in the living room...) ‘cause I cannot work and won’t be able to for the next 3 months at least…

I really need money to get out of here because my mom is really old and cannot handle my children anymore! I need money to get an apartment and buy stuffs like beds, glasses etc. and be able to provide for my family again… At least for the next three months while I recover!!!

Anything would be appreciated. THANKS!!!

You can make your donations at: pascaljam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your free comment for MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists.blogspot.com. Keep them short, legit, and right to the point. Submit your story of needs. By submitting your story to us, you allow us to print them here and elsewhere.