Be a Millio/Billionaire, Make a Donation

FeedBurner

Millionaires Who Give Money Away, Billionaires Who Give Money Away,  Rich People Who Give Money Away

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Support Story Media Companies -SMC- We pitch your story of needs to potential Donors!


Help us blast your story on Social Media such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc.

We blast your story on Social Media for you!

Support MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists Blog today: $1 or more Donations


Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Help for this Breast Cancer Survivor

I was diagnosed with a very aggressive fast growing breast cancer, given two years to live. I spent all my hard earned money on my treatment, chemo, herceptin and radiation, not to mention all the money spent on transport traveled to have all this done. My right breast was removed and you can imagine how I feel.......so much less than a women. I lost my business, my car and I'm head of heals in debt. I owe +- R50 000.00 and now I have two months to leave the place I'm renting due to no payment. I worked so hard to save and unfortunately ill fate hit me in more than 5 ways! I will be sleeping on the streets once the two months are up and begging at the robots if no one helps me. I've tried getting a job but no one wants someone that has or had cancer............there loss unfortunately. I gave to so many charities when I had the money...but do you think they'll help me now that I need them. NO WAYS!!!! I've lost my faith in them. What a pity. Please help me I so desperate, I'm in a very dark place at the moment in my life, is there any light at the end of the tunnel? I really hope so. Please I'm begging for you!!!! Thank you in advance.

shirlsz4bmw@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your free comment for MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists.blogspot.com. Keep them short, legit, and right to the point. Submit your story of needs. By submitting your story to us, you allow us to print them here and elsewhere.