Be a Millio/Billionaire, Make a Donation

FeedBurner

Millionaires Who Give Money Away, Billionaires Who Give Money Away,  Rich People Who Give Money Away

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Support Story Media Companies -SMC- We pitch your story of needs to potential Donors!


Help us blast your story on Social Media such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc.

We blast your story on Social Media for you!

Support MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists Blog today: $1 or more Donations


Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Help Needed: Student wants your assistance

Find a way to help this student in the Philippines. Read his story

"I am currently living in the Philippines in an average family. We can pay basic bills like electricity and water. I am still a student at a very cheap college. We came to a very big obstacle lately. My parents lost their job, my father got sick. There were blood clots all over his body and should be treated immediately. We would have taken quick actions but unfortunately we can't afford the medications and services. The hospital wouldn't accept even if we begged. I am working part time as a student but this is really not enough, not to mention other bills and needs we have to cover. Also, we used our remaining money for some of the medical bills so probably I can't go to school next semester. I am hoping to go finish my studies even by next semester or even by next year if given the chance.

Last Monday I got a very lucky break as some guy offered me a translation job for $200 and I quickly accepted it. I finished the job but he has not payed yet. I am hoping to get the payment asap so we can pay part of the bills ($1450 total). It has been two (2) weeks since my father got hospitalized. He is unable to move.

I would like to request a help from you, kind people. We will be truly grateful if you can help us even by half ($500) or even by just a tiny amount will do. And it will be surely a great help if you make it $1000 and we will cover the remaining balance and other things. We are in desperate need of help. I am at the hospital as of this writing. God bless you, whoever you are who will help us. I am currently finding a new part time job so I can help buy our necessities and other things.

lemonquake@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your free comment for MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists.blogspot.com. Keep them short, legit, and right to the point. Submit your story of needs. By submitting your story to us, you allow us to print them here and elsewhere.