Be a Millio/Billionaire, Make a Donation

FeedBurner

Millionaires Who Give Money Away, Billionaires Who Give Money Away,  Rich People Who Give Money Away

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Support Story Media Companies -SMC- We pitch your story of needs to potential Donors!


Help us blast your story on Social Media such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc.

We blast your story on Social Media for you!

Support MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists Blog today: $1 or more Donations


Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Help Mr. Corbin and his mother

Please find a way to help this man and his mother:

"We need help with to pay bills and buy groceries. We Have No Food and any donation would help. I'm not able to work so all I have is Social Assistance for primary income. My mother's power Bill is well over $1000 Dollars. and we are making the payment every month but it could still be turned off at any time. I live with my Mother and Brother and we each have an income but it is not enough to live on. My mom is a 70 yr old senior, who needs serious dental work but can not afford it. Her husband, my father, passed away 3 years ago, and we lost a lot of money coming in from his pensions. I myself was diagnosed with CML on October 7, 2013 and have had to be placed on medication that costs $4500.00 per month. My mom recently bought a reliable car so I could get back and fourth to Halifax Nova Scotia for my cancer appointments and we are struggling just to get by and starving in the mean time. Any and all help would be very much appreciated to help us get groceries and pay off some of our bills. We even had to shave a little bit of money off our car payment just to help get by. Thanks everyone for your help!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6QH392V4CHB32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your free comment for MillionaireBillionairePhilanthropists.blogspot.com. Keep them short, legit, and right to the point. Submit your story of needs. By submitting your story to us, you allow us to print them here and elsewhere.